For a period of four years, the Dutch government has pledged a contribution to meet the extra costs associated with providing good education appropriate to the developmental needs of gifted school pupils.
- The missing piece of the puzzle in better supporting the gifted pupil September 7, 2019
- “Making the highly gifted child part of the group” July 16, 2019
- Spanish recipes June 3, 2019
- Tips for dealing with temporary Prezi codes in the Soy Don Toro workbook June 3, 2019
- Review of one-day ‘Talent in the classroom’ conference in Ede on 4 April June 2, 2019