From 18 January to 10 February 2019, the top international performers in the flamenco world will come to the Netherlands for the Flamenco Biennale. There will be 54 performances, workshops, master classes, lectures and films over 24 days across 10 cities. You can find all relevant information on the website www.flamencobiennale.nl. There is also a programme for youngsters. For an impression of 2017, see this YouTube video.
- Culture and Language March 12, 2020
- Edmodo, the digital Juan y Rosa app March 12, 2020
- Conferences and Fairs in the Netherlands March 12, 2020
- New Developments March 12, 2020
- Dolor y Gloria: a new Spanish movie by Pedro Almodóvar November 2, 2019