From 18 January to 10 February 2019, the top international performers in the flamenco world will come to the Netherlands for the Flamenco Biennale. There will be 54 performances, workshops, master classes, lectures and films over 24 days across 10 cities. You can find all relevant information on the website www.flamencobiennale.nl. There is also a programme for youngsters. For an impression of 2017, see this YouTube video.
- Color in Spanish Culture May 19, 2023
- Senior Project on the Development of the Spanish Subject at Jozefschool in Aalsmeer and Alkwin Kollege in Uithoorn May 19, 2023
- The Week of Giftedness May 19, 2023
- Use of Part 1 for proficient English-speaking pupils May 19, 2023
- The digital environment for the pupils March 8, 2023