If you are going on holiday to Spain in the coming months, there are many museums in Spain that are worthy of a visit. There are a total of 332 museums in the major Spanish cities and only a few of them charge an entrance fee to European citizens, meaning that many museums can be visited for free. The buildings alone are often so beautiful! This is a photo of the Museum of Malaga: a gorgeous museum on the edge of the old town in the old customs house (Palacio de Aduana). You can stroll through this 19th-century neoclassical building and marvel at the beauty of the art. The archaeological museum of Malaga is housed in another part of the building. See this website for more information about the museums in Spain.
- Hoe communiceren we dan schriftelijk met onze handen en voeten? December 6, 2020
- Cultural Spain October 7, 2020
- Part 0: Prezi Codes for Soy Don Toro October 7, 2020
- School experiences of gifted adults October 7, 2020
- Learn Spanish with “Juan y Rosa” and obtain “el Certificado” October 7, 2020